Days & Nights of Natalie

Saturday, May 07, 2005

The unthinkable

So I have done the unthinkable. I asked Kelly about his (past) relationship with Julie, my best-friend. I asked personal questions and received very personal answers. Now logic would have told me not to ask any such questions, but I am far more curious than logical at times. One of my nicknames is Kitty Cat. I received this nickname because of my curiosity and natural cat like abilities (& behaviors.)
Okay so men do not think before speaking. If I had any doubts before (with the earlier conversation) I don't now. I had to ask Kelly something, when he looks up and says, "I forgot to set an alarm." So I told him not to worry because I could not sleep anyway. Kelly then said, "So you are going to keep me up all night?" I left the room without asking the question. To hell with asking him anything. I don't want to hear any answers from him right now. I don't even remember what I was going to ask him.
Elisabeta is with her Pawpaw for the weekend, so we can move my stuff from Conroe down. That means that we have the entire apartment to ourselves, until Sunday. Mother's Day is this Sunday. Elle's Pawpaw is cooking a special lunch for me, for Mother's Day. I want to have two or three more children. I just don't know how soon I want to have them. I am a strong believer in fate and destiny. Things happen for a reason when they happen. I know that now that I am 30, I do not know how many more years I have to have babies. The longer I wait to have children, the harder it will be to (physically) care for them. There is part a big part of me that can not wait to have children with Kelly (and an even bigger part that can't wait to be his wife.) I don't want to rush him or myself, though. Plus, what about Elle? She is having a hard time getting use to the change of moving in with Kelly. She loves Kelly. She even calls him Daddy sometimes. (I try to correct her on that, but she fights me on it. In her defense, he is the only man to really take on the role as father. Her dad was around when he had time. He hardly ever had time. Now he is in the Army and never sees her.) How will Elle react to a baby brother or sister, so soon?
Kelly and I are engaged. We want to elope or go away for our wedding. I want to truly elope...run away and get married...then come back and tell everyone. Kelly wants to plan out our eloping in detail, down to the time and day, months in advance. That is not eloping. That is just planning a wedding far away from everyone and rubbing it in their faces that they can't be there. I need to go to bed to try to sleep before moving today.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger CyndyMW said…

    Congratulations!!

    If you choose not to register for your elopement :) then there are several sites where you can register for friends and family to help you pay for your honeymoon. Here's one: http://www.thehoneymoon.com/.

    Cynthia
    (Kelly's friend at work)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home