Days & Nights of Natalie

Friday, April 29, 2005

Moving in together

So I have been waiting to write about this. We had to tell our families first. Kelly & I are moving in together. We move into the two bedroom this weekend. Elisabeta will have her own room for the first time. She will have all of her toys and other stuff all to herself in her own room. Kelly & I (of course) will be sharing a room. I am so excited. This just feels so right to both of us. I got to meet his parents tonight. They are great! Elle loved being there. I was terrified to meet them, at first. I was so scared that they would not like me. I am always in fear that people will not like me. The two bedroom is almost twice the size of his one bedroom apartment. It will need to be big with all of our stuff in it. This weekend we are moving all of the stuff from his apartment to the new one. Next weekend we will get the rest of my stuff from my apartment, in Conroe. A little bit of Elle's & my stuff is here, but there is a lot more still in Conroe. I will have to contact the child support office with the new address. I will need to let IHN, the apartment complex, electric company, etc that I am moving. My roommate will be upset. On the plus side for IHN, they will be able to help someone get a home in the apartment. I have been do all kinds of searches for vet tech college courses in the Houston area. I was going to start (in the fall) at Montgomery College & Tomball College for it. Guess which is the most recommended college for the vet tech program...Tomball college. I need to reapply with the college and test for placement. I need my computer to get my FAFSA info & tax return info for last year. I want to go to college so badly. I always have. Now I have even more incentive to go to college. I want my daughter to see me go and learn that is very important to further your education (and want to learn more.) Elle & I have now gotten use to waking up at 04:30 with Kelly so he can get to work on time. He is still asleep and we are both wide awake, at 05:30. She wanted grapes for breakfast. I am having a chef salad for breakfast. I have to go up to Conroe today to pay my car note. I will stop by the apartment and pick up some more stuff. I will probably get the rest of my kitchen stuff, some bath stuff, and the shelves that have not even been opened yet (much less put together.) We can put them up in the new apartment, when we get the key. I am so excited. I really do want to spend the rest of my life with Kelly. Every thing about our relationship feels so right. One of my longtime friends told me it was about time that I found my soulmate. When I told that I have known Kelly 11 years he said, "Took you long enough to come to your senses." My friend is John; we have been friends for over 15 years. I am so tired. I could not sleep for two nights, now. My stomach has been hurting extremely. Actually it is the lower left area, right by my left hip. The pain comes and goes, but every time that it comes, it is even more intense than the last time. I really hope that it not serious. Maybe it is a pulled muscle from carrying Elisabeta up and down the stairs. Did I mention that the new apartment is downstairs?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home