Days & Nights of Natalie

Friday, April 22, 2005

soul-mate

Days & Nights of Natalie
Everytime I pray to for my soul-mate, my ultimate soul-mate, three people show up in my life again. They are (listed as I have known them) my high school sweet-heart, my ex-fiance, and my long time friend. The high school sweet-heart is now married and has been for a while. The ex-fiance is not my ultimate soul-mate, I can just feel that. The long time friend I finally admitted that I liked him and we...well we have been talking and seeing each other, when we can. I have known for a long time that I already know my ultimate soulmate. I just have not known who it is. Oh all of this is so confusing. What if my soulmate is one of these people or if he/she is not? Life is so confusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home