Days & Nights of Natalie

Friday, April 22, 2005

A kiss

The kiss, this is the most powerful thing in existence. It is used as a weapon. It is used as a show of affection. It is used as a distraction. It is used as a hello and good bye. It is used as revenge. It is used to let sexual intentions be known. I guess that is why the kiss means so much to me. You can read in the kiss the truth behind it. Are he/she just using me? Do he/she really love me? Oh god, I can feel they passion in him/her through to my toes. There are so many things you feel or read into a kiss. I want to receive the kiss with so much passion in it that I fall to my knees, with tears in my eyes, hoping and praying for more. I have realized, recently, that I love to kiss. I can't be intimate without kissing. I love the idea of someone wanting me so much that they just walk up, run his fingers up the back of head (through my hair), grabbing & pulling my hair so that my head tilts back, and kissing me with the most passionate kiss ever experienced. I like some tongue play, but I love the actual kissing. I find the feeling of our lips touching, teasing, tongues lightly running over each the other's lips, our lips now beginning to press harder, mouths opening and closing together........
The kiss is the most passionate part of any romance. Oh how I long for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home