Days & Nights of Natalie

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Days & Nights of Natalie

Days & Nights of Natalie
I am a pretty open & blunt person. This includes being open about my feelings. So I have a hard time when I am open and others are not as open. I believe that I am profoundly & absolutely messed up. I have at least gotten past the commitment phobia. So many questions I want to ask...but so scared. I have so many strong feelings, especially for him. I don't know why but I am having such a hard time..........................................
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger zhsy00001 said…

    aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh right back at'cha.

    So, ask. I don't bite, without prmpting anyway.

    =]

    Me

     

Post a Comment

<< Home