Days & Nights of Natalie

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Life is interesting

It has been about a week since I have wrote. Kelly is the perfect man. Well, he could move the exercise bike from the middle of the living room. He is kind, caring, thoughtful, a wonderful kisser, smart, and I could go on. It is funny how I never forget he is legally blind, but I don't think about it. He can see things that no one else can. He has amazing hearing. I could be on the phone with him and someone across the room softly says something to me and he heard it...I didn't hear it, but he did. He has this incredible insight with people. He can hear a person's tone and know what they are really thinking and not what they are saying. He can read people. He also has the most tender touch. When he runs his fingers down my arm, I get very strong chills from it. I love him. I am in love with him. My very best-friend in the whole world, just so happens to be his ex-girlfriend, Julie. As a matter of fact she was his very last girlfriend, before me. I talk with her about him. That is a very weird thing, too. You would think that we would be a lot more uncomfortable about the subject, but we are okay with it. There is just one subject dealing with Kelly we stay away from. She said she was amazed at have sure we are of our relationship...more so at how sure he was. I think she has compared their past relationship to ours. She is having problems with her husband. I just hope her heart makes a wise decision and she follows it. He is being such a damn jerk to her. He has said things to her, in the past week since her surgery, that has made her cry everyday. I think it hurts her even more to see me so happy with a man that she didn't work out with. Kelly is the only man that she and I have both had a serious relationship with. She went out on a couple of dates with my ex-boyfriend (but he was more like a brother to me), but that was very different. I have never been so sure about anything in my life as I am with Kelly. When I was pregnant with my daughter, her father kicked me out and I was homeless. I was not sure if I would be able to keep her. It was my (male) best-friend, Les, that helped me understand that I could do anything that I put my mind to. As he put it, I am a survivor, a warrior, and a caregiver. I can do anything and come out stronger than I went in. I was going to keep my baby. I had a hundred people telling me to give her. I had a hundred people that would not say anything, because they did not want to hurt me. Then I had Les who reminded who I am and that I was going to keep her. At the time that I found out that I was pregnant, Les lived in Europe. He then moved to New York. He ended up moving back to Houston. I was on complete bed rest most of my pregnancy, so I could not even drive. Sometimes, I had to...I was moving from place to place (until I moved in with Julie.) Les drove me to all of my doctor's appointments, but one. Everytime I had problems with my pregnancy (which a lot) he drove me to the hospital, but one. The one time I drove myself to the hospital I was at a WIC appointment and was having strong contractions. Luckily at the hospital they got them under control and stopped them. It is amazing how if you do eat or drink enough you can start having contractions that could lead to labor and delivery.
Okay so my point there was, that I was not even as sure about keeping my baby (because of my situation I did not know if I could.) I never really been able to see myself spending the rest of my life with anyone else. Yes, I have been engaged before, but I never really could see a long-term future with them. (Which would be why I never married them.) I can Kelly and myself growing old together (with our family.)
Elisabeta told me she was hungry so I fixed her something to eat. It made me think of something Kelly said. I had bought some groceries and brought some from my apartment, and he told me that this the most that has ever been in this apartment.
I am looking online about getting into a vet tech program here.
I had bought a pair of fangs a while back, but could not use them. Fangs are not a returnable item. I gave them to Kelly yesterday. He seemed like he really liked them. My front teeth are not real. I wear a partial. I had an ex-boyfriend that liked to hurt me, and find me when I left him. He is long gone now, thankfully. With the partial I can not wear the fangs, there is no where to attach them. My partial has wires that sit over my real teeth for support, so the wire keeps the fangs from being able to fit. I never even got to wear them.
I am listening to Enigma greatest hits. I love Enigma's music. I love music, all kinds. However, I love music I can dance to the most. This means I also love Sean Paul's music, among many other artists. Speaking of artists, I want to paint again. I come from a family of artists. I, too, use to paint. When my father died, I just stopped painting. I have just recently had the desire again to paint. The problem is that you need space and to be able to afford the supplies. I wish of someone that could help, like an organization for the arts that could help. They would have the resources to find or know of space and supplies.
I am hungry. I need to eat. I only eat when I am hungry. That has helped me from gaining more weight, and I am now losing weight, too.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger zhsy00001 said…

    I am soooo not perfect.
    I try to listen.
    I try to deal with the hard things.
    I try to be happy.
    I try to try new things.
    I do love you.
    You are wonderful.
    You are a great mother.
    You make me make myself a better man.


    P.S. (to other readers)
    Julie and I broke up about three years ago. I went that long without a relationship. I was waiting for miss right.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home