Days & Nights of Natalie

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Bridal Shower

You know, as a girl you are raised dreaming of your wedding day and everything that goes with it. My bridal shower was cancelled by Hurricane Rita. I did not realize how important it was to me, until it was ruined and gone. I have actually been crying over this. I really wanted my bridal shower. It is a rite of passage. I waited until (I was thirty and) I knew that I found the right one, my soulmate. I will not have a second wedding. I know me. I really wanted to have a bridal shower. Now I won't ever get one.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger CyndyMW said…

    Think about all the nice gifts you'll get at the wedding! And I give very tasteful gifts. :)

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Celtic Gypsy said…

    It is not about the gifts...it is about the celebrating...the tradition. (Gifts are nice, they help us with what we need or need to replace.) Thank you for trying to help me feel better.

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger Celtic Gypsy said…

    You may use my picture. I am honored. Thank you for your observations.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home