Days & Nights of Natalie

Monday, September 26, 2005

I am amazed at how so many people are (majorly) over-protective of Kelly. I am in love with him. I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I do not want to hurt him. I also know that he is a man, that has stood on his own two feet for years. Yes, he is legally blind and a loner, but he has over-come that and has been on his own as a productive adult. He needs his space. He needs to be treated as a man. I wish that I could fix his eyesight (more than I can express in words), but I can't. No one can. He is the most wonderful man I have ever met. He has taught me so much about computers, personal strength, love, tolerance, and life. I tried to protect him by driving him to and from work everyday. One day he finally told me he just wanted and needed to take the bus. I understood with out asking why. I always complain that it took us 11 years to get together, but I understand that we needed the life experiences we have been through. My family and friends are just as over-protective of me. I have been through alot, too. However, I have always been able to get back on feet and even raise a child while doing it. I am an adult, even though I the size of a child. (My two-year old is over half my size.) Kelly and I both have weaknesses and strengths. What one lacks, the other covers. I am grateful that so many people care so dearly about Kelly. I am, also, grateful for those that care about me. I am more than grateful for those that love and care about Elisabeta. I believe that everyone deserves to experience great love and caring. Plus do not feel that I am putting anyone down. I am not. I do not mean to offend anyone with this post. I am just expressing my amazement and gratitude. Thank you all for your love and caring. (No matter who it is meant for in this world. It is the greatest gift you give someone.)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger CyndyMW said…

    Very true - we butt in because we care. And because we're nosy. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home