Days & Nights of Natalie

Saturday, September 24, 2005

lots of thinking

Hurricane Rita caused a lot of troule for everyone. Kelly & I have not been to back to the apartment since it hit, east of here. I don't think that anything has happened to it. Unless (knock on wood) someone broke in to it. I love Kelly so much...I did not even realize how much until all of this happened. I also realized why Adam and I always get on each others' nerves. We are too much alike. Are personalities are so much alike. (I am prettier though.) Are spouses are a lot alike too. We just have to understand that we are alot alike and work around it. Oh I forgot...today (around 16:00) we took Elle to her Cowpaw's (Ted's father.) All of he adults here needed a break, and so did Elle. She was restless and wanted to play. All four adults here were played out, after three sraight days of playing and her fits. We get her back tomorrow at 17:00.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger obiwanchunn said…

    For the record, you don't get on my nerves. (Now the reverse may be true however.) I just don't like how Kelly clams up in social situations since you've shown up. And I don't think that has anything to do with you. Its just Kelly and its annoying.

    BTW, this is posted just after Laurie's BD party & Kelly was much better. So there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home