Days & Nights of Natalie

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Ever wish you remove a moment in time?

I know I mentioned before that my (very soon) husband-to-be and my best-friend dated before. He has even mentioned it. I have been having a hard time, because of something she said. We were talking about our (current) relationships with our husbands, and she made a remark about her husband having problems with being intimate with her at (very) certain times. I told her that I was sorry for her. (I meant this sincerely and innocently...not to be mean in anyway. She was hurt by the problem they were having. I was sorry for her hurting.) She made the remark of, "Oh, that is right. Kelly never had a problem with that." That is the one thing she could have said to cut me very deeply. Now I can not get it out of my head that they were intimate. I knew they dated, but I could forget (or ignore) that they ever DID anything. Now when that type of (very certain) situation comes around I can't be close to him. I want to be. In my heart he is already my husband. In two months he will be my legal husband. He will be the only husband I will have ever had. I have never been married before. I love him like I have never loved anyone else. I know that we are meant to be husband and wife. I just don't want to know want he has ever done with my best-friend, in the past. He has been very good at keeping the past in the past, even when I have asked. She just openly tells me, when I don't want to know. She is my matron-of-honor in our wedding. I am having a hard time talking to her anymore, afraid she will say something else that will hurt like that. I don't tell her anything personal, afraid of her response. I am very much in love with Kelly. I would not ever do anything to hurt him. Julie is my best-friend of many years. I would not purposely hurt her or anyone. I am just having such a hard time with this. What do I do? I hate putting my personal life out in the open like this. I just don't know who to talk to. They are the main ones I talk to. Well I do talk to Ronni about a lot of things too. Ronni and I have been becoming a lot closer than we ever have before. She is a great friend. I am scared if this keeps getting to me that it will really end up affecting our marriage. I am not going to leave him because of anything someone says, especially something from the past. However, it has already effected our love life. The power of words and imagination. Did I ever mention that I see everything said, read, and heard? Well, everything to me, that is. I don't know what to do. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home