Days & Nights of Natalie

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Elisabeta

My little girl left today to go to Georgia, with her Pawpaw, to see her father. They went by airplane. Her pawpaw called at 19:10 to say that they landed safely. I called him when I got the message at around 21:30. They were driving to the hotel. He agreed to call me everyday to keep me updated. That was one of my rules of taking her. She will be gone five days. This will be the longest she has ever been away from me. For two years it was just me and Elle. This is very hard for me. Well, tomorrow I go to the oral surgeon for my consult visit. (The next time I go I get sedated and have two teeth removed.) Anyways, the people that know about the visit keep saying that it will help take my mind off of Elle being gone. Only for a short time while I am scared to death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home