Days & Nights of Natalie

Friday, May 20, 2005

I made a boo boo...

I was editing my info on a couple of sites and went ahead and put Kelly's last name down as mine. We are getting married soon and I just didn't want to have to go back an d change it later. My putting his last down as mine has apparently upset some. So I have been trying to go back and change it everywhere I had out it. I think I will just keep my last name anyways. I mean after we get married, I will keep mine. I mean really what is a last name. I have had my last name for thirty years, what is the rest of my life. Even when I was adopted my last name did not change. Okay so I was adopted by my father's parents (who of course had the same last name.) I don't understand why I am so very tired lately. My hair is red again. Yeah! I need to trim Elle's bangs. I love Kelly so very much. I am always driving him to and from work. The one time I don't drive him to work (since living together) he almost gets ran over. My daughter is only two but has so much personality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home