Days & Nights of Natalie

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Pictures needed for Erica's Remembrance Video


I have been asked to make a remembrance video of Erica "Starr" Czerwinski. My only problem is that I do not have many pictures of Erica. (With all of the moving over the years I have lost most of my pictures.) If any of you have pictures of Erica that I use, I would really appreciate it. I can use any kind of picture, either faire or everyday pictures. It does not matter if they come by email, mail, or in person. Any pictures from the mail or in person will be scanned and returned to the owner(s). If you know anyone that might have pictures of her, please, send this to them with this web address. Thank you for your time in reading this.


Love Forever & Always,


Nat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home