Days & Nights of Natalie

Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Top Songs of My High School Years

Pop Songs of 1989

1. Chicago ~ Look Away
2. Bobby Brown ~ My Perogative
3. Poison ~ Every Rose Has Its Thorn
4. Paula Abdul ~ Straight Up
5. Paula Abdul ~ Cold Hearted
6. Richard Marx ~ Right Here Waiting
7. Bette Midler ~ Wind Beneath My Wings
8. Milli Vanilli ~ Girl You Know Its True
9. Will To Power ~ Baby, I Love Your Way (Freebird Medley)
10. Anita Baker ~ Giving You The Best That I Got
11. Janet Jackson ~ Miss You Much
12. Gloria Estefan ~ Don't Wanna Lose You
13. Debbie Gibson ~ Lost In Your Eyes
14. Boy Meets Girl ~ Waiting For A Star To Fall
15. Warrant ~ Heaven
16. Milli Vanilli ~ Girl I'm Gonna Miss You
17. Bobby Brown ~ On Our Own
18. Fine Young Cannibals ~ She Drives Me Crazy
19. Roxette ~ The Look
20. Phil Collins ~ Two Hearts


Pop Songs of 1990

1. Wilson Phillips ~ Hold On
2. Sinead O'Connor ~ Nothing Compares To You
3. Billy Idol ~ Cradle Of Love
4. Bel Biv Devoe ~ Poison
5. Madonna ~ Vogue
6. Mariah Carey ~ Vision Of Love
7. Phil Collins ~ Another Day In Paradise
8. Wilson Phillips ~ Release Me
9. Roxette ~ It Must Have Been Love
10. Janet Jackson ~ Escapade
11. Bel Biv Devoe ~ Do Me
12. Michael Bolton ~ How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
13. Technotronic ~ Pump Up The Jam
14. Paula Abdul ~ Opposites Attract
15. Bon Jovi ~ Blaze Of Glory
16. Heart ~ All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You
17. Maxi Priest ~ Close To You
18. Alannah Myles ~ Black Velvet
19. En Vogue ~ Hold On
20. Linda Ronstadt & Aaron Neville ~ Don't Know Much


Pop Songs of 1991

1. Bryan Adams ~ (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
2. Paula Abdul ~ Rush Rush
3. C&C Music Factory ~ Gonna Make You Sweat
4. Color Me Badd ~ I Wanna Sex You Up
5. Extreme ~ More Than Words
6. Whitney Houston ~ All The Man That I Need
7. Janet Jackson ~ Love Will Never Do (Without You)
8. Hi-Five ~ I Like The Way (The Kissing Game)
9. Surface ~ The First Time
10. Amy Grant ~ Baby Baby
11. Boyz II Men ~ Motown Philly
12. Stevie B ~ Because I Love You (The Postman Song)
13. Mariah Carey ~ Someday
14. Damn Yankees ~ High Enough
15. Bette Midler ~ From A Distance
16. EMF ~ Unbelievable
17. Jesus Jones ~ Right Here Right Now
18. Color Me Badd ~ I Adore Mi Amor
19. Timmy T ~ One More Try
20. Marky Mark and The Funky Bunch ~ Good Vibrations


Pop Songs of 1992

1. Sir Mix A-lot ~ Baby Got Back
2. Boyz II Men ~ End Of The Road
3. Eric Clapton ~ Tears In Heaven
4. Vanessa Williams ~ Save The Best For Last
5. TLC ~ Baby Baby Baby
6. Kris Kross ~ Jump
7. En Vogue ~ My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
8. Red Hot Chili Peppers ~ Under The Bridge
9. Color Me Badd ~ All 4 Love
10. Billy Ray Cyrus ~ Achy Breaky Heart
11. Shanice ~ I Love Your Smile
12. Mr. Big ~ To Be With You
13. Right Said Fred ~I'm Too Sexy
14. Michael Jackson ~ Black Or White
15. Jon Secada ~ Just Another Day
16. Michael Jackson ~ Remember The Time
17. Guns N' Roses ~ November Rain
18. Tom Cochrane ~ Life Is A Highway
19. Mariah Carey ~ I'll Be There
20. CeCe Peniston ~ Finally


Pop Songs of 1993

1. Whitney Houston ~ I Will Always Love You
2. Mariah Carey ~ Dreamlover
3. UB40 ~ Can't Help Falling In Love
4. Janet Jackson ~ That's The Way Love Goes
5. Silk ~ Freak
6. SWV ~ Weak
7. Dr. Dre ~ Nuthin' But A "G" Thang
8. Tag Team ~ Whoomp! (There It Is)
9. Wreckx-N-Effect ~ Rump Shaker
10. Duice ~ Dazzey Duks
11. Shai ~ If I Ever Fall In Love
12. Boyz II Men ~ In The Still Of The Nite
13. Jade ~ Don't Walk Away
14. H-Town ~ Knockin' Da Boots
15. Jodeci ~ Lately
16. Snow ~ Informer
17. Robin S. ~ Show Me Love
18. Peabo Bryson & Regina Belle ~ A Whole New World
19. SWV ~ I'm So Into You
20. Janet Jackson ~ If


Pop Songs of 1994

1. Celine Dion ~ The Power Of Love
2. Mariah Carey ~ Hero
3. Boyz II Men ~ I'll Make Love To You
4. Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart & Sting ~ All For Love
5. All 4 One ~ I Swear
6. Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories ~ Stay (I Missed You)
7. Toni Braxton ~ Breathe Again
8. Ace Of Base ~ The Sign
9. Ace Of Base ~ All That She Wants
10. Ace Of Base ~ Don't Turn Around
11. R. Kelly ~ Bump N' Grind
12. Janet Jackson ~ Again
13. Madonna ~ I'll Remember
14. Prince ~ The Most Beautiful Girl In The World
15. John Mellencamp & Me'shell Ndegeocello ~ Wild Night
16. Mariah Carey ~ Without You / Never Forget You
17. Toni Braxton ~ You Mean The World To Me
18. Elton John ~ Can You Feel The Love Tonight
19. Salt-N-Pepa ~ Whatta Man
20. Coolio ~ Fantastic Voyage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home