Days & Nights of Natalie

Friday, July 27, 2007

my you tube videos

I have taken down all of the Chainmaille YouTube Videos. I am very sorry for trouble or inconvenience they have caused. The videos were made (only) from pictures that were borrowed from Lord Randolph's site, Goblin Nation, Myspace, and Hawkeye's blog (Just Kelly's homepage). I truly believed that the videos were harmless, since they were just pictures from public places put to music. However it seems that they caused some issues for at least two people. I am really truly sorry. I will never be able to explain how terrible I feel about any trouble, pain, or suffering they have caused.
I will not post any more videos up of anyone, without their okay in doing so. If you are okay (or not okay) with your pictures being on Youtube, please let me know. I also let me know what kind of pictures may be used. (May I use garb pictures or plain clothes? If Garb pictures or okay, what kind of Garb?) My Youtube account name is CelticGypsyNatalie, if you would like to check on which videos are or are not on there.
I am not even going to post the video made from My Wedding pictures...since my Usherettes wore chainmaille. I might make a video without them in it, so that family (and friends) can have a link to our wedding videos. (The real wedding videos that my father-in-law made will be put up on Youtube. They are just of the wedding, not the receptions.)
I have already made quite a few videos (none are posted anywhere). If you would a copy of the video made of you (ask to see if I already made one) then let me know.
I never meant to hurt anyone. I was so proud of my friends, that I wanted to show them the world. I am sorry for the trouble I caused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home