Days & Nights of Natalie

Monday, September 24, 2007

To all Drummers, Fire Spinners/Breathers, Belly Dancers, & Faire folk...

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
Bear of Avalon summons all drummers, Fire breathers/spinners, Belly Dancers, Warriors, Wenches and/or all of the Renaissance/Medieval persuasion for an Old Town Spring Invasion. On September 29th, 2007 in Old Town Spring, A vintage/muscle car show will be occurring and I thought what a better place to prepare for TRF then this event. I have permission for fire breathers and spinners to perform in front of an art gallery (Garden of the Dragonfly) towards the evening hours between approximately 7:30 to 8:30. For this event, safety will be of the up most importance. In addition, during the day, I am seeking drummers and belly dancers to perform at least two shows: One at approximately 3:00 P.M. in front of the Indian Sun and another at 5:00 P.M. at the Garden of the Dragonfly as well as during the fire breathers/spinners show. I am affiliated with both shops as an artist and I thought this would be a great way to give back to them as far as attracting new business to their shops. If you are interested, please e-mail me privately and I will discuss the details further. If you know someone who would like to perform during the shows, please forward this message to them. I apologize for such short notice, but I'm sure everyone knows how hectic things get before TRF. Times of the shows can be adjusted to accommodate drummers and belly dancers, if need be. Thank you all for your assistance in this matter and may blessings be showered upon you all.


Bear of Avalon 2002

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home