Days & Nights of Natalie

Sunday, July 23, 2006

James

My brother, James, is back from Iraq. Now the bad news... His wife went in to find out how there unborn baby girl was doing... She didn't have a heart beat. A week later they induced labor. (I can not imagine having to carry my baby knowing that it ha already passed away.) My brother did not make it back until the next day. The military screwed up on his paperwork and bumped him down from emergency (Red Cross) return home to end of tour. This normally would not have been too much of a problem, but with the military getting everyone out of Lebanon and Israel. Right all military (not on emergency status) is having to wait until they remove all American citizens from Lebanon and Israel, wanting to leave. My mother (Monica), older brother (Trevor), and Monica's best-friend (Sue) drove to Kentucky on Tuesday. I really wanted to go, but was not able to go. I still really want to go... but we just can't afford it right now. Trevor keeps telling me that I have a family I need to take care of. I do take care of them, but honestly Kelly lived on his own for years before he and I even dated. I could make arangements for Elle, or take her with me if they want to see her. Sorry, I guess that I just needed rant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home