Days & Nights of Natalie

Thursday, June 15, 2006

run?

Damnit, Kelly, Natalie was so normal before you corrupted her!!!

Nat, I only have one thing to say. RUN!!


On 6/15/06, Natalie Hawkins <nat> wrote:
They have come out with a new line of Baby Geek clothes. With sayings like,"Ever wonder how a baby's brain works? Well, we have hacked in and stole the code." & "It takes a special kind of baby to use Linux." & "HTTP...Forbabies with a web address." If you get the chance to look at the site, it isworth it just to see some of the sayings and pictures. I thought of Kelly the whole time looking through the computer section. I am not trying to sellanything. I thought that these were the coolest baby clothes I have everseen.http://www.cafepress.com/clevercutiesNat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home