Days & Nights of Natalie

Thursday, January 12, 2006

memories

Listening to this reminds me of high school...sneaking out and going over to Les's house. We would stay up listening to this album (and some others), drinking hot cokes & sprites, eating lucky charms, and looking at thousands of baseball cards. Wow. Those are some good memories.
I would ever so carefully climb out my window or walk through the house, out the door to the garage, and then out the side door to the outside. I would run down my street, so no one would catch me. I would walk (in the shadows) down Wilcrest, to the bayou, where I would walk along the bed. It was so much easier to hide from cops there than on the street. I would turn on to Boone Road (for the half block), then cut through the neighborhood to get to his house. It was about a twenty minute walk. I also snuck out to other friends houses. Les's house was just the main one. He has always been one of my best-friends. He has always just been cool to hang out with. (I was a bad kid, a rebel.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home