Days & Nights of Natalie

Saturday, December 17, 2005

The best movie I have ever seen!

This is really the best movie I have ever seen. I am not normally a movie jumper...I don't normally jump at movie scenes (in the theater). I jumped at least twice. I screamed. (I don't normally do this either.) I cried. I Knew how the movie ended going into the theater. (It is based on the 1933 version of King Kong.) Andy Serkis (and everyone else involved) made Kong real. He seemed so real. Peter Jackson's life long dream was to make this movie, and it shows. Living the theater, you understand his passion for this movie. If this movie does not win many awards, then all of the award people were paid extremely well not to choose it. This is the most amazing movie. I felt like I was there in New York and on Skull Island. If I had to describe this movie in one word, it would be "WOW!".
Peter Jackson's King Kong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home