Days & Nights of Natalie

Friday, November 04, 2005

Last blog as a single woman...



In six hours I head out to the Texas Renaissance Festival Campgrounds. I have to mark off the area (somehow) for the reception and everyone camping. The next time I blog on here I will be Mrs. Kelly Hawkins...well Mrs. Natalie Hawkins. I can't sleep. I keep thinking of everything that that needs to be done and just can't sleep. Everyone keeps telling me that this is normal. I am going to go attempt to sleep again. This is also the last time that Kelly and I will sleep in the same place before we are married. I met his Uncle Ron and Aunt Judi today. I like them. They are cool. Sandi and Mike took Elle until Saturday, so I can get everything ready. I have been looking at chainmail.com for three hours, just remembering all of the good old days. I am amazed at how many of my friends have had babies and do not look like it at all. I miss Dawn...I wish that she and Noah (who I miss too) would move back down here. I miss Erica...she was so young when she was taken from this world. I miss Tessa...she is just so straight-forward. I miss Ted, too. He was always a good friend...no matter how badly our attempts at a relationship failed. He still is a good friend. Elle has his picture up in her room. I am glad that she does, he is her father. I miss Paul, Red Dragon. I miss alot of my friends.
In two days I am getting married to the most wonderful man in the world. Right now, I am going to go to bed and try to get a few hours sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home