Days & Nights of Natalie

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

A bad day

Days & Nights of Natalie
I have not slept much lately. Monday night I did not sleep at all. I was on the phone with Julie, to help calm her fears of surgery. We got off of the phone about 00:30 Tuesday morning. I then had to call my bio-logical mother, (grandma) Monica, to see if she could watch Elle for me during Julie's surgery. She could, but I had to go pick her up from Todd Mission (TRF). We got back to my home after 03:00. I had to leave for the hospital around 04:30, so it was not enough time to get any sleep. Then on the way back home from Bellaire (the hospital), my car started over heating really fast and really bad. When Monica looked at the car, at first, it was not anything obvious. Then she looked again and it was a broke hose leaking oil into the air filter. All of this means nothing to me, except can it be fixed and for how much. She fixed it the best she could, now to find her husband to finish fixing it. Oh, let us not forget, when I first got home I was extremely tired and feeling very sick. After telling Monica about the car, she told me to go lay down. I had just gotten undressed and crawled into bed when the electricity was turned off. I was so busy with everything else going on in my life, I completely forgot about the bill. I had to get up, get dressed, and go pay the bill...driving my other car that was wrecked in a car accident in January (four days after moving into my apartment.) Thankfully, Kroger's is right across the freeway (about a block away.) It was turned back on in about thirty minutes. It was my first day of my period, so I was in pain. I did not eat much (at all) today. Elisabeta's Pawpaw wants to know when we are going to take her to get her military ID made, because there is a time limit to get it made. Elle's father is in the Army, but since we are not married (nor ever will be) she has to get an military ID made for medical services, to get on base to see her daddy, etc. Everything is so over-whelming today. I hope that tomorrow is much better. Oh yeah, we can't forget the job search and lack of childcare when I do find a job. I want to cry, scream, hide...
I need a hug. I just need to held.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home