Days & Nights of Natalie

Monday, April 18, 2005

I am confused

Days & Nights of Natalie
This is my new blog. Okay now that we are past that. I have a friend that I have been attracted to for a very long time, and I spent quite a bit of time with him this weekend. He held me and I experienced something I never have before...at peace with life and the most comfortable I ever have in my life. I had to leave late in the afternoon to pick up my daughter, but I was at odds. I didn't want to leave, but I missed my daughter and really had to get her. I still wish that I could just be in his strong arms. I have known for a long time that I feel strongly for him...yet have not acted on it befor now. I still don't know if he realizes how I truly feel about him. I kept my distance for awhile because he dated my best-friend acouple of years ago...even though I was attracted to him when I first met him over ten years ago...the timing was never right to say anything. Actually he was the first to say anything. Elisabeta Juliet-Louise, my daughter, is asleep behind me...so I need to go...so I can put her in bed. Good Night...Sweet Dreams...

2 Comments:

  • At 4:41 AM, Blogger zhsy00001 said…

    =]

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger CyndyMW said…

    Excuse me for being so nosy, but...

    AAAWWWWWWW!!!

    Sounds like a great match, from both of your blog entries about it. Good luck, you guys!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home