Days & Nights of Natalie

Monday, November 28, 2005

Elisabeta's third birthday


My little baby girl will be three on Saturday. I can't believe how time flies. It seems just yesterday I was pregnant with her...then giving birth to her. Now she is so big and talking and she is so smart. I say that not just as her mom but as a former teacher. What is worse is that she knows she is smart. I love my baby girl so much. I have yet to wrap her gifts. She is always with me. I just need to get her away for an hour or so to wrap them. We are watching Little Women, right now. I have to drop off the deposit for the party site. I am so excited for her. She loves parties and having her friends around her. She choose her party theme (she has choose her own theme since she was 11 months old...all on her own) and once again she chose the Disney Princesses. She really only had three to chose from this year...Disney Princesses, Dora the Explorer, and Elmo. We went to Target for her party stuff. I have to call Mom back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home